This past Sunday was off the hook! Thank you to everyone who attended...
Our next LGBTQ & Ally Community Pool Party is Sunday, July 15th from 12pm-5pm. Pass the word to your friends.
Everyone is invited! The pool parties are so much fun. Make plans now to attend.
DJ Little Betty returns. Absolut and Malibu Rum will be our featured drinks.
Special shoutout to Stuart Williams DDS - SouthPark for sponsoring the events. We will have more koozies to pass out, too.
Housekeeping for the Sunday Pool Party
1) Keep in mind that this is a public pool and we have been granted use of it. Please keep swimwear tasteful. Bikinis, Speedos and swim shorts are completely acceptable. Please refrain from thongs or visible jockstraps.
2) Wheraas we love fruits of all shapes and sizes, we ask for folks to please keep cocktails out of the pool. The bottom of the pool became a fruit salad at the last pool party. It was a mess for maintenance to clean later.
3) Have fun! The events have been a ton of fun. With that being said, please be respectful and appropriate that there may be children at the pool whether with our crowd or hotel guests.
4) We offer a non-judgement zone. We embrace all letters of the LGBTQ & Ally community and want everyone to be treated equally. Not that anything has happened but we always want folks to be kind, smile and polite to each other. Ultimately, we are all in this together!
5) Bring your ID for age verification. Our last party was crazy busy and we want to make sure that everyone is 21 years who's ordering cocktails. (If your photo doesn't match, it will not be a problem. Contact Dan Mauney directly if you have questions)